- 3/4 cup unsalted cashews
- 1/4 cup plain unsalted almonds
- 1/2 cup GF rolled oats (not instant)
- a pinch of salt
- 2 tbs caco powder (optional)
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (or chop up a bar)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbs raw honey
- 1 tbs water
2. Mix in a pinch of salt, cacao powder and add chocolate chips.
3. Slowly add vanilla extract, stirring it in as you go.
4. Very slowly add the honey, stirring as you add.
5. Mix 'batter' together until it isn't crumbling apart. Add in a few splashes of water from your 1 tbs of water if you need more 'glue' - do this slowly as it could get slimy if there is too much water.
6. Using your hands, roll int small balls and place in mini cupcake liners or on your serving tray
7. Refrigerate for an hour (or if you are impatient like me, toss in the freezer for 10 minutes. Letting them sit longer will let the flavors blend more.