- 2/3 cup Olive Oil (organic, extra virgin, cold pressed is ideal)
- 1/3 cup organic strawberries, raspberries, peaches strained through a cheesecloth or fine strainer*
- ¼ cup vinegar (I've been using Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar, but Champagne is yummy too)
- 1-2 tablespoons raw honey**
- poppy seeds (optional. I toss in Chia seeds right before I pour it over my salad)
- Blend with a whisk and chill until ready to use.
*Berries and peaches tend to be high in pesticide contaminants. Choose organic when possible.
**Raw honey is known for it's healing properties and is a great alternative to processed sugar and HFCS. Look for local raw honey and avoid the teddy-bear bottle on grocery store shelves – the filtering and heating destroys the health benefits.
Thank you to Pam Chape for inspiring this recipe.