I usually pair it with another veggie for dinner and keep the left overs to spread over my lunch salad the next day.
I have included directions on how to make a simple sauce to go on top, but you can also just make the chicken on its own. Enjoy!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Sea salt, freshly ground black pepper, garlic powder
- 1/4 cup almond meal or almond flour
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped herbs or spices (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 big handfulls of spinach or favorite leafy green
- 1/2 teaspoon arrowroot flour
- chicken broth (optional)
1. Pound the chicken breasts to an even thickness with a meat mallet (or can of soup)
This meal is so delicious that I keep forgetting to take an 'after photo' before we start eating... coming soon!